Bus, Books and my Beau 🚌 📚❤️

Growing up, I've always loved reading. From novels, magazines and newspapers. Books bring me to places that I've never been to, introduce me to people from all walks of life and open my eyes to different stories and narratives. It's a safe and comfortable haven where I can take rest from life's stresses and challenges. My partner on the other hand is not much of a bookworm. Lately though, I have seen him transition. He is starting to appreciate books and all its glorious offers which is fine by me, very!☺


One fine Monday, we decided to visit one of Bangkok's well-stocked bookstores, Kinokuniya in Em Quartier. We were like younglings on a field trip upon entering its doors. ☺ 


Bus ride to get to Victory Monument.

Silly faces = Happy Faces ;)


Jag sure was a happy boy.

and... I was a happy girl of course. ☺


I was actually surprised of how vast and varied Kinokuniya's collection of books are. They have everything there. If we go on a pay day, it might actually turn into a may day after. haha

Anyhoo, like any dates we went to have a nice meal after. One of my favorite places to eat in Bangkok is Audrey Café des Fleurs at Emquartier. The restaurant has a dainty vibe, the food is great and the view is pleasing to the eye. My personal favorite is their pesto spaghetti paired with salmon steak. Even their desserts are cute.♥


The Mr. going crazy while waiting for his order. :D

Oh, did I say beautiful view? Check this out. 


I'm at the age now where responsibilies and worries abound.  Adulting as they say is hard but it doesn't have to be all the time. Sometimes, all you need is a bus ride, or a book, or a beau. But me? I got lucky, I got all three.♥

Comments

Popular Posts