Nature, Health, and Stress Management 🌷🏃🏽🙂


We live in a rather fast-paced world, there's no question to that. More often than not, our time gets eaten up by our jobs, responsibilities and social media. One of the most underrated activities to manage stress is exercise, it does not only promote physical health but also brings about feelings of euphoria, and what better way to do it than run/jog/walk in the park. It's free, you can go anytime and enjoy nature while at it . Here in Bangkok, my favorite park is Suan Rot Fai. This park is abuzz with beautiful gardens, manicured lawns, picturesque man-made lakes, and various animals from pigeons to geese, squirrels and monitor lizards. It's a relaxing refuge tucked within the city and my husband and I take full advantage of this. ☺

One of the beautiful flowers in the area

Silly pose with the plumeria while walking around the park's vicinity

What a sunny and happy day that was

Jogged with the Mr. for a while. Loving them endorphins.♥

Eye candies abound in this part of the city

Yes, that's my husband right there and YES, he wears pink ☺

I love sunflowers because they resemble a smiley, or is it just me? :D

I am guilty of neglecting my health from time to time. It is a conscious effort to get up and actually move, and my DIET? Well, that's a whole different topic for another post. haha Hitting my thirties made me realize that time is running out. My health should be one of my top priorities. Stresses are ever present in our lives, we cannot avoid them. However, we can learn to manage them to our advantage. There are a lot of ways to do it, find what suits you (I myself is still figuring that out). What works for me might not work for you and vice versa. What's essential is for us to stop and smell the roses once in a while.

Comments

Popular Posts