Travel, Coffee, and Lipstick ✈️ ☕️ πŸ’„

Travelling makes me happy and so do coffee and lipstick.☺They co-exist, atleast for me. You see, although travelling is quite enjoyable it also zaps my energy, ergo, coffee. And when I travel, I wanna look good, ergo, lipstick.☺ On a serious note, there's something about travelling that enriches my soul. It provides beautiful memories that I can revisit anytime. It captures and preserves through photos the experience/s that once lit up my face. It's an opportunity to observe people from all walks of life and thus somehow understand our differences. The line that says "The World Is a Book and Those Who Do Not Travel Read Only One Page" is truer than ever now that I am older.

Sipping latte with YSL's Rosy Coral on my lips while enjoying Pai River view . La dolce vita. :)

Comments

Popular Posts