Afternoon Delight with Mr. Lanante ❤️


Random coffee dates are the best. Jag and I have been exploring coffee culture just recently. It's interesting to know how big a part coffee plays in our daily lives. Indeed, "All we need is love and a cup of coffee." ☺

We tried this hipster cafe called Factory Coffee - Bangkok and we were truly delighted. Thus, the title above. ^ ^ There's something about the aroma and serene ambiance of coffee shops that relaxes my nerves. In a way, it's therapeutic. So glad I can enjoy this stress relaxation technique with my husband, Mr. Lanante. ♥


Mr. Lanante's cup of Joe. Ethiopian pour-over brew. Premium blend, premium taste. 

And.... Chocolate Yen for me. This decadent refreshment is a must-try.☺

Mr. and Mrs. Lanante ♥

This banana cake complements the Ethiopian filtered coffee to a tee.

Top-notch coffee, top-notch ambiance. What more could you ask for?


   

Comments

Popular Posts